Patient Education Resources
For detailed Vaccine Information Statements (VIS) published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), please visit: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/.
For additional information on vaccines, please visit the following sites:
- The Upper Breast Side - New York City's breastfeeding boutique that provides expectant mother's and breastfeeding mom's breastfeeding products and sells a variety of breastpumps.
- Medela - Breastfeeding and Medela products including information about renting and purchasing electric and manual breastpumps.
- Kellymom - Breastfeeding support and parenting advice. Many breastfeeding topics discussed and handouts available.
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine - A worldwide organization of physicians dedicated to the promotion, protection and support of breastfeeding.
- La Leche - La Leche League resource
- Perinatology - Breastfeeding and medications
- Girls Health - From the Department of Health and Human Services
- Above the Influence - No lectures - just the facts from the Office of National Drug Control Policy
- The Cool Spot - This is a place where you can learn about being yourself and getting the facts about underage drinking.
This content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change as new health information becomes available. The information is intended to inform and educate and is not a replacement for medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare professional.